2/10/06

Han Solo is an actor!?!?


Firewall.

I have been waiting for this movie to be released for a couple of months now.

Harrison Ford is my favorite actor. He was a major character in 2 of my favorite trilogies: Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark, Temple of Doom, Last Crusade, #4[w00t!]), and the original Star Wars trio (the good ones), episodes 4, 5, and 6. This does not include the countless other films he has been in that were excellent as well. A few on this list include: K-19: The Widomaker, Air Force One, Clear and Present Danger, The Fugitive, Patriot Games, Witness, and Blade Runner.

I will be viewing this film when it first plays in my local cinema at approximately 7:30pm MST. Look for me to post my thoughts and feelings regarding this feature-length film after I return home later this evening.

There is no doubt that my review will be biased in two ways. First, as previously discussed, my favorite actor stars in this movie. Second, my above-average understanding of computers and networks and how they operate will work against the film as I will mentally note any fallicies or errors regarding these subjects and, specifically, how they are protrayed on the big screen. If a faithful depiction of computers and networks prooves to be the exception rather than the rule, then you will see me note such an occurance as well. I sincerely hope that happens.

These propensities will most likely result in a favorable recapitulation of the photoplay, but I encourage you to return and see what I have to write about it.

Edit: I just noticed that the color scheme for the Firewall poster is almost exactly identical to the colors on my website. Coincidence? I think so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home