2/10/06

Firewall, The Review: Reloaded

So, I saw Firewall.

You should too.

Classic Harrison Ford movie. It had good action sequences. There was intrigue, suspense, and danger. Think of Clear and Present Danger with an "Air Force One-esque" storyline minus the President. Harrison Ford's character gets into a bad situation and then takes matters into his own hands. A premise for a story that has certainly been used before, but it is a good one.

Most importantly, the most that I could nitpick about the computer side of things was whether or not they would be able to get on a wireless network in certain parts of greater Seattle. That is it. Pretty good if you ask me. I bet you won't, though. Not that it matters, my review of this movie will not be read by more than 4 people anyway, including myself.

If you get the chance, give it a go. Go and see it. This was an excellent movie. I enjoyed it. If you know what kind of movies I like, then you should have a good idea about whether or not you will like this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home