3/4/06

The New Monitor

Guess what.

I got a new monitor.

That's right, 19 inches of pure, unblurry Samsung LCD goodness. Now I can spend hours on my computer (like I always do) and not have a headache afterwards (like I always do).

For some reason, this put me into a nostalgic mood. I got onto Ebay and spent some time looking for the original Star Wars films on laserdisc. The reason I want them on laserdisc is purely fanatical in nature. These were the last released forms of Star Wars episodes 4, 5, and 6 before George Lucas decided they needed an "upgrade" and put in all those crappy CG scenes. Don't get me wrong here, I own every single Star Wars film on DVD and I am planning on rounding this collection out with the Driods and Ewok Adventure DVD's as well. It's just that I would like a way to own the films in their original form, un-retouched, without badly spliced scenes.

I know most of you won't care, but I do.

And it's my blog, so there.


HAN SHOT FIRST!

1 Comments:

Blogger SlowTEC said...

You know the explosions in the re-done star wars are better. And welcome to the world of LCD, did you get the same one I have? I love my 19 inch beauty... I'd kill for it...

3/06/2006 02:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home