3/14/06

How Is That Possible?

Drove my car tonight, somehow it still manages to overheat driving directly into 35 degree, 25 mph winds. I know the stupid thing has coolant in it, I checked only yesterday. The coolant tank is half full, where it should be.

Okay, maybe the pump is dead, it's not moving the coolant around. Possible, yet unlikely. Sometimes the car runs just fine, no overheating issues at all. That temp gauge hovering exactly where it used to when it ran its best.

I hate this car. And yet, I love it. I want this car to be cool, to be fun. It is semi-fast, nimble, and it has ample space for long-legged freaks like me.

It's so embarrasing when I have to try to keep the car moving in order for it to not overheat and I get stuck at a traffic light. Roller-coaster idle for all to hear and mock. Meanwhile, I am watching the temp needle zip right past the red marks in the temp gauge into unmarked territory, praying to God that it doesn't explode right there while stopped at the intersection of Falls and Blue Lakes Blvd.

I need a car that doesn't overheat in below-freezing temperatures and could get me to Boise if I so needed.

My curent setup meets neither of these objectives.

2 Comments:

Blogger SlowTEC said...

I know, I hope eventually the car thing works out... eventually everything will come together man, just have a little faith and have a little patience and never be embarrassed. You are the raddest person I've ever met in my life and people could be so lucky just to talk to you for 5 minutes in passing.

3/14/2006 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger Whatafreak said...

I swear, this sounds like Sarah posted it. She did, didn't she?

3/15/2006 04:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home