10/24/06

Back From the Dead

It's been a while.

I am now back in California, THANK GOD. I don't know what it is about Idaho that just gets to me these days. I really don't want to be there. Driving trucks is okay, I can handle that.

While I was there, I made some money and killed a Bronco. I paid off all my credit cards, and started paying off my school loans. Also acquired a new digital camera, a 5.1 gen video Ipod, and some spiffy new video editing/dvd building software. All in all, a good decision I think. Well, only if you look at it from a financial point of view...

I don't really do much these days still.

I got a wisdom tooth pulled because it had a cavity and the dentist said that it wasn't worth a possible root canal. So he pulled it out. Great fun. No pain, kinda throbbed for a few hours after that though. I plan on having all of my wisdom teeth removed at some point. They are runty, and some came in funny. Better to just remove them as they don't serve a purpose anyway.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Harvey Birdman both started new seasons recently. I like both shows very much.

Other than that, not much going on.

2 Comments:

Blogger SlowTEC said...

You make such an amazing life sound so mundane. Dude, you freaking rock! No one knows so much in so diverse a scope. You can move from pressure points, to explosives, to audio, to video, to computer programming, to automobiles, from movie critic, to music enthusiast, to avid book reader. You are a one man panel of intelligence.

Honestly, the only reason you aren't in magazines is because you can't force yourself to focus on one miniscule field. Your ambition and your drive know that you can accomplish so much more, and because of that your mind won't let you make a decision to move in a single direction.

You aren't hopeless, a loser, or as boring as you make yourself out to be. You have natural talent in so many things, you are an immensely quick learner and as intelligent as you are tall.

We'll all figure it out soon. Until then, just enjoy being you dude, you're smart, not bad looking by any stretch of the imagination, and you have so much more than people twice your age.

You are my hero.

10/25/2006 05:06:00 PM  
Blogger SlowTEC said...

You're car is still cooler than Aaron's. hahahaha.

10/26/2006 12:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home