7/27/06

Those Wacky Chinese...

I set up an FTP server yesterday. It only has 2 accounts right now, neither of which are "Administrator" or "Guest".

Someone from China has already tried to log into it.

Repeated attempts from 218.94.132.199 to log into the FTP server with the username "Administrator" were logged. I was actually sitting at the system hosting the server when the attempts were made. That IP address is now permanently blocked.

Mister China person, your uninvited attempts to log into my FTP server will fail. Does it anger you to know your attempts are futile? I hope so.

I also hope you choke on your fortune cookie this evening and die.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same just a few minutes ago.. Think he's trying some kind of password recovery program or something?
Spyderweb gives me the folowing:
City: Beijing
39.9289 North
116.3883 East

Does someone have an atomic bomb spare in his or her back yard?

8/05/2006 11:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

China Boy just Tried the same on my ftp..... and failed. I am pondering vengance after reading all the other hack atmps..

8/19/2006 04:06:00 PM  
Blogger Whatafreak said...

China Boy seems like a script-kiddie. If he's not careful, it sounds like he may get more than he bargained for with retaliatory action...

8/21/2006 11:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home