7/6/06

Pirates of the Caribbean Episode II: The Clone Wars Attacks Dead Man's Chest

I have been waiting to see this movie for quite some time now. Fortunately, unlike the crappy theater in Twin Falls, cinemas in the Visalia area understand the potential value of a midnight show. I will be attending a midnight screening of Dead Man's Chest.

Although, I have to say that the crappy theater in Twin Falls still has some of the best popcorn I have had at any theater so far.

I may or may not post again with my thoughts/feelings regarding this film.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awsome dude, however I plan on being in bed by then. I rarely stay up past 10pm now. Got to get enough rest for the next days adventure.

7/06/2006 02:25:00 PM  
Blogger SlowTEC said...

They are having a midnight showing of Dead man's Chest in Twin dude...

It's not Twin... it's Roper. He could just as easily exist there.

7/06/2006 03:39:00 PM  
Blogger Whatafreak said...

Dost my eyes decieve me? A midnight showing for Dead Man's Chest, but no midnight showing for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? The Harry Potter series has grossed more than a billion dollars so far. Why not try to grab a piece of the very large pie?

7/07/2006 04:03:00 AM  
Blogger SlowTEC said...

who knows, I just heard on the radio that there was supposed to be a midnight showing. Time for work!

7/07/2006 05:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home