5/8/06

My Megas XLR Site

The reinstall of Windows XP has been completed and the box is running really well for the moment. How long that lasts for is up for debate.

Anyway, the main point of this post is to request anyone who happens to come across this blog to have a look here. The link leads to the Megas XLR fan website I am currently developing. If it is not too much trouble, could you please leave a comment with your feedback? Good, bad, hateful, whatever. It doesn't matter to me. The more descriptive you are, the better. Suggestions are appreciated as well. You could think of yourselves as beta-testers, fun fun!

For the more technically inclined, the CSS file and HTML template both validate, the HTML file validates as Strict (w00t!). I have the layout code virtually completed, and the visual elements are nearly complete as well.

Any questions are welcome, just make a comment here and I will do my best to answer quickly.

Thanks for any help!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW I SAW UR SIET IT IS AWSOM3 BUT WHARE IS AL TEH EPISODES???!???!? OMG I WANA DOWNLOAD THAM

5/10/2006 08:55:00 AM  
Blogger SlowTEC said...

You never write on your blog anymore... I hate you.

6/18/2006 02:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home