3/15/06

I can't.. don't know.. DOES NOT COMPUTE

I realized tonight that I have no idea how to handle a compliment. Not just any compliment either, the ones that I speak of are directed at me.

That's right folks, someone complimented me. My first reaction was to call bull. After I had done that, I came up with an alternate version of the compliment that didn't involve someone complimenting me. Then, when that was refuted, I ran out of things to say. That doesn't happen to me often, and when it does, it is usually after I have had plenty to say, before my retort reserves have dried up.

I was thinking, why am I not able to handle a kind word tossed in my direction?

I dunno.

I don't like compliments. They make me feel uncomfortable. Witty, sarcastic remarks have no place here, and that leaves me with no ability to communicate verbally.

1 Comments:

Blogger SlowTEC said...

hahahahahahahahaha... you're awesome.

3/15/2006 09:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home