4/24/06

Why is Japan so dang cool? (aka - The Godzilla Post)

This is why. Americans cannot come up with things this creative. We are slowly (read: rapidly) becoming the dumbest industrialized nation. Our copyright laws and inherit lust for litigation create a suffocation-like environment when referring to art (music, movies, tv shows, etc.). Everyone is looking for a reason to sue everyone else. The first video is of an as-yet-unknown-to-me comedy group in Japan. Well, actually, both of the videos are from the same group. Both times the routine is performed in front of a live audience on a Japanese game show that rates talent(think American Idol but not only about singing and not crappy or the worst show on TV, haha) Both are, at least in my opinion, extremely creative and I can watch them over and over again. There are no special effects, they are very simple, and yet they are very entertaining. Let's watch...

Matrix Ping-Pong


This next video is, as I mentioned earlier, by the same group. Same general idea, different style, just as entertaining. It might even be better than the matrix ping-pong one. I have not decided yet.

Karate King


At first, I did not notice the people in black that were participating in the creation of the illusion. I attribute this to the poor quality of the video. I am sure it was immediately apparent to the audience. It may take you a couple of times to catch all that went into these clips. They are pretty amazing.

Anyway, on to the recent goings-on in my life...

Okay, not much. Finished my last day of work on Sunday, yay. I just have to muddle my way through the last few weeks of CSI and then I can brush them off of my life. Actually, I hope to do a pretty thorough job of scrubbing my life clean after moving to California. I am so tired of being reminded of my stupidity every day. It is humiliating to have to solicit rides from people just to get around. I really would rather walk than have to beg a ride from somebody, but sometimes it is just not feasible. The last time I got a bike to help with transportation it got stolen. I even had it locked up and secure. Add another checkmark on the list of "Reasons I Hate Idaho", next to "car got broken into" and just above "the College of Southern Idaho".

3 more weeks...

Free snow-cone...

Man, you must've really messed up that "A - B" test.
Oh boy, did I ever!

Cars pass NOW! And they pass NOW!


Eh, nevermind.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home