4/4/06

Monthly Update Time

I haven't updated the blog in a while, I've been kinda busy lately.

I worked throughout spring break here, but I should be reaping the rewards of that today. It will probably be the biggest check I have recieved from the theater to date. Thirteen days in a row, no days off... It's not something that I fancy doing again in the foreseable future.

Why does printer ink have to be so freakin' expensive? I bought some at Best Buy yesterday because I have several papers to write and some letters to hand to people informing them that I am leaving for California after graduation. It was like forty bucks, I mean c'mon! That's how much I paid for the dang printer itself, there is no way the ink is really worth that much.

In continuation of the previous post, I got my backpack back less my graphing calculator. That's right folks, the laptop was still in it, as well as all of my papers from school and a ten dollar bill. The worst criminals on the planet...

I am now considering going after a degree in physics. I don't know what you do with a degree in physics other than teach it at a university somewhere, but it sounds interesting to me. I'm thinking nano-technology right now. Physics is fun. Plus, it would be teh suck to be able to call myself a "physicist". I can see the conversations now -

Them: "So, I just got promoted at Kinko's. I moved up from color copies to fax machine wrangler -"
Me: "Yeah, I'm a physicist."
Them: "They call me Chuck, for Chuck Norris, y'know, it's funny, cause he wears a cowboy hat."
Me: "I'm still a physicist. This automatically makes me better than you."
Them: "You're an a**hole-"
Me: "Physicist..."

Stay tuned for updates on this development, as it is sure to change.

1 Comments:

Blogger SlowTEC said...

Physicist would be sweet.

4/10/2006 02:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home