7/24/06

Archduke Chocula



In case you haven't heard, Futurama is coming back.

My top 3 favorite shows (in no particular order) are:
  • Aqua Teen Hunger Force
  • Megas XLR
  • Futurama

So, kids. I have been doing a fair amount of deep and profound brain things deep inside my head (I like to move it, move it [nice and sweet and sassy!]) recently and have decided that I would like to go to school once more. Where that school is located has yet to be determined. I am still considering my options, however limited they may be.

I would very much like to be an audio engineer employed at Skywalker Sound.

Anyone that has known me for an extended period of time will recall my lust for excellent sound quality and reproduction. This continues to this day, clearly illustrated by my recent computer speaker selection (THX certified, anyone?).

A few small issues arise from this newfound inspiration for a career.

Schools that have degree programs focused on recording arts or audio engineering/design are few and far between. I specifically included the word "degree" in the previous sentence because many schools offer certificate programs, but no degree. A few of the schools that I am looking at:
Each school is expensive. I am currently leaning towards one in particular, but the list above is in no particular order, bwahahahaha. You must choose.. wisely. For the Grail cannot move beyond the Great Seal. That is the boundary, and the price, of immortality...

It's 3am, I have been up for 18 hours now.

Perfect time to play UT2K4.

2 Comments:

Blogger SlowTEC said...

Well I'd assume you'd move for california first, then Seattle, then Fullsail, unless there's a Full in Cali and then it's second and Seattle is third. I think your main pull to which school you prefer is going to be location.

7/24/2006 11:11:00 AM  
Blogger Whatafreak said...

To be honest, I am liking Full Sail so far. I want to pick something and just go for it. I am tired of not knowing what I am going to do with my life or what sort of career I want to be working in. Audio engineer is good. I want to work in the movie industry some where, and since my acting skills are lacking I need to be involved somewhere else during the production. That means no more downloading movies, kids! That's my potential salary you're stealing...

7/27/2006 04:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home