7/10/06

MySpace

I dove in. I got myself a MySpace page. I started thinking about it, and my hatred for the site seemed unfounded.

I don't feel like updating anything on it right now. The reason being that it takes 2-5 minutes for a page to load. This pisses me off. I was trying to do things to my profile, "pimp it out" as my Mom so endearingly put it. There is no reason why I should have to wait that long to add some very simple HTML code to my profile. I will try again later.

Here it is.

Do not worry, you will not spend long there. No actual content is presently waiting for you. This is just to validate that I did, in fact, get a MySpace profile page started.

I journey on to MegasXLR and the site dedicated to it that I have neglected for far too long. It needs a few more pictures and some miniscule layout changes. Once that is complete, I can complete the rest of the pages. After that (or during) I plan on getting some forums up and styled, however I do not think that I will tell people where it is until I can afford hosting for it.

G'night, folks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your whole family is on myspace, well except for your dad. You guys should create a group! Never thought you would stoop so low as a myspace account. I deleted mine. Nothing and i mean nothing good came from myspace. I only meet pyscho chicks and weird ass goth people who wanted to be my friend.

7/11/2006 05:51:00 AM  
Blogger SlowTEC said...

I have a couple episides of Megas scripted... and thanks for adding me on Myspace... and yes your hatred was unfounded... goth and psycho chicks, well you know what Casey I think your a bigot, I have many goth and pyscho chick friends and they are some of the coolest people you'll ever meet and I respect them... haha kidding.

7/11/2006 01:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, I just couldnt handle the amount of junk mail that my profile was generating. It was allways some damn goth kid or some skinny ass emo who all look the same that wants my friendship. Whatever, however I did meet a nice young lady on myspace...... HAHA turned out to be a lardo and a pyscho staling bitch... really im done with online socail networks. I think that they can work but myspace just is freaking weird sometimes. Mind you it can be a good place to comunicate with some friends... but think about it. If you friends with some one why the heck do you need to use a web portal to comunicate. I will admit i fell pray to this dire fad, luckly i saw a light and left. I would have stayed but the stalker chick was starting to scare the hell out of me. You know who im talking about andy they emo pics i sent you of the chick i said i was going to go out with.... ya bad clal on my part. O well live you learn. Andy, I hope you fair better then I do.

7/11/2006 06:50:00 PM  
Blogger SlowTEC said...

Yeah Andy, don't start dating weird emo goth chicks from Myspace...

7/11/2006 09:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home