8/13/06

Pianos Filled with Molten Lead

With only 1 hour and 39 minutes to go before I see Brian Regan perform live, I do not know what to do with myself. I would listen to the CD that I have, but I don't want to ruin my live experience by noticing that his delivery was different this time when compared to the CD version. I would rather just experience his live performance as a separate show entirely, even if it contains bits that I have heard or seen him do before. Hopefully though, there will be some new material.

On a completely different note, twice today login attempts to my FTP server have been blocked. One was from Germany, and the other was from France. For cryin' out loud people! You don't have access. There are no "Administrator", "Guest", or "a12345" user accounts on this FTP server.

Stop trying. You will fail.

1 Comments:

Blogger SlowTEC said...

haha, weird Europeans... morons.

How'd the comedy thing go? Was Regan amazing?

8/14/2006 08:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home