11/3/06

New Business on the Horizon?

I have just come away from a frenzy of creative energy emminating from my IM client.

It looks like my brother, Nick, and one of my best friends ever, Brad, will be attempting to start a business at some point. I don't want to give details yet, this was really our first discussion regarding the subject and I am sure the specifics will vary wildly later as we work them out. It won't be a brick and mortor establishment though, at least not initially. This means that we won't have wildly large startup costs, which is good.

My feeling regarding this rather sudden turn of events:

EXCITED


I am really sick of trying hard to get these jobs in this go-nowhere town and not getting a thing, not even a call back. I relish the idea of starting my own business.

I think my DVD burner isn't operating the way it should be. I am having trouble reading some DVD's now, and burning them has been a nightmare so far. I do have quite a stack of coasters now though, so if anyone comes over and needs a drink, I am all set.

Back to watching Futurama.

2 Comments:

Blogger SlowTEC said...

I'm excited as well.

Did you talk to Nick about it?

11/03/2006 08:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do ihave a feeling i know exactly what this business is going to be! ;-)


Tucker

12/30/2006 04:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home