4/18/07

Website Redesign

Well, I spent some time and finally got it done, even with these damn parakeets screeching in my ear for the last hour or so. I redesigned my website to be easier to read and to be a bit more appealing visually. I kept the overall color scheme from before, however. I also trimmed out a bunch of text that really didn't mean anything and was worthless and uninteresting to boot. I hope the changes will be well received.

As for life stuff, I qualified as a pole climber for Comcast today. The exam consisted of an unharnessed 20 foot climb up a telephone pole using gaffs (the spikes on our feet that we use to climb). Once I had climbed up, I had to belt off and do a few maneuvers to prove I wasn't a frozen burrito mentally when 20 feet off the ground clinging to the side of a pole like some kind of deranged street cat. It was easy, but some of my other, well, more "significantly-sized" classmates seemed to struggle with this part of training. After this it is smooth sailing with actual cable system training.

I'm off to go wring a little birds neck (shut up!), talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home